Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'm 2 years old, going on 20!

My parents say that back in the day when I was 2, if someone would ask me how old I was, that I would respond "I'm 2 years old, going on 20!" Well I'm still not 20 yet, but as of today Randomer is 2 years old!! Randomer has moved twice and gone through some major transformations since last year (most notably the move to a blog), but it is still live and kicking (even if it's slightly subdued at the moment).

Other than being the 2 year birthday celebration, this also happens to be the March and April monthly updates. You're really getting a bargain with this email!

Mount Bohemia '07 Photo Gallery

Kevin, Eric, and I took a trip up to Mount Bohemia about 2 weeks ago. There are some pretty awesome pics in here.

A change of pace
Track begins.
I was so proud of myself for that run... but the other day I ran a 10 minute warmup, and then I ran for 75 consecutive minutes; a total of 7 and a half miles. 15 minutes straight doesn't seem like so much anymore.



All the Days I Mountainboarded in the Year 2006
Beginning to get amped up for mountainboarding...
last year I recorded every day I went out and where I went. Here's the list.



Days out Skiing, 07-08 Season
Every day I skied during the 07-08 season, and the location that I skied at.

Track and Mountainboarding both Commence, Cinnamon Dolce Lattes Continue
About track and mountainboarding.

Running like there's a Demon Chasing Me
More about track.

Kitty Experiments Bonus Episode
I didn't do it.

Real Recording
I got to record some real stuff up at WCCN.

Poserhawks; an informative lecture by Bubbs
Despite the fact that he is no expert, Bubbs delivers his indepth opinion of "poserhawks."

Wisconsin FINALLY has Winter!
It is no longer winter, but in early March we really got pounded with some snow.



No comments: