Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Running like there's a demon chasing me

Written 3/31/07.

I've decided that since I suck at track, that I am going to begin working out in the mornings before school. However, my morning work out will be more than just running. It will include a spiritual workout (devos), pushups, and crunches.

Today (Saturday) was my first time doing that morning workout. I was planning on mountainboarding or biking in the afternoon, but it just started raining harder than a diamond, so that pretty much put the kabosh on that idea.

Anyhow, right now I feel extremely downhill deprived. I really really really want to mountainboard. I also really really want to mountainbike, and I really want to run. The question is, should I run in the morning and board after church, or bike in the morning and still board after church, or... switch any of the options around whichever way you like. My basic problem is that I currently find myself without enough time for all of my sports, not to mention my writing. What do I do?


I settled on the bike before church and board afterwards option. I got a 21.5 mile bike ride in, but I froze my fingers off doing it. It rained pretty much all day, so I did not get a great deal of boarding in. When I did decide to try boarding, I got rained on again.

No comments: