Friday, September 7, 2007

Randomer August Monthly Update

Here is everything from August. Sorry that it is a tad slim, but towards the last half of the month I have been completely focused on getting ready for Montana. And as far as that goes, I'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning! The next time I write, I will be in the mountains!

Jumping off of a Cliff

Featuring a short video clip, and a picture.


Big Sky Bible Institute

About school this fall, which I will be leaving for tomorrow morning.

Color is such a concealing mask

A picture of Easter candy.

A Beater Truck

The next vehicle I am going to buy.

Big Trucks

Unless I buy one of these.

The Fair: Before work, Thursday.

The onset of the Fair.

Bat Infestation

Bats all over the place.

Iron Cross Tail Grab 1/13/07

A short video clip featuring me skiing this past January. It's time to start thinking winter!

Laid up, and pondering the state of the world

No mountainbiking for ten days??

Drop-dead gorgeous

I hate doctors.

I may just have to ride

Another drop-dead gorgeous day.

Riding

My decision was...

No comments: