Sunday, September 9, 2007

On the road to Bigfork, MT

I'm currently on the road to Bigfork, MT. After 16 hours of driving today, my dad and I decided to get a hotel room and take a break. We've got plenty of time, so we're taking 'er easy, plus it is going to be way nicer to drive through the mountains in the daylight rather than during the wee hours of the morning. We drove over 1,000 miles today.

That was all going to sound way cooler. I was going to mention that we stopped in Billings (population approximately 103,206) and there weren't any hotel rooms available in the entire town, and how the people there said that that was normal during the summer, but I neglected to, and now I don't feel like redrafting the whole thing. and I am way too tired to care. I'm totally sapped, but I decided it would be cool to post a little something something of an update and check my email/myspace/facebook. So until next time....

No comments: