Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big Trucks

About the only thing that I like more than beater trucks is big trucks. The bigger, the better. Something about being able to jump up and over just about anything just makes them so appealing!

Maybe someday I will own a big rusted-out beater truck.

Speaking of rusted out trucks, I was driving a truck at work today that has completely rusted-out toolboxes. On one of the boxes, the hinge is(was) rusted open, so that it was impossible to keep latched. I decided to not worry about it, but today as I was turning around to back down a boat landing, it fell off. Just fell off. I wasn't doing a donut or anything. Now there's a big whole in the back end of the truck, as the bottom of the box is rusted out and the door is rusted off. Maybe sometime I'll post a picture of it. Anyhow, someday I want to own a truck just like that (except maybe with 4x4).

No comments: