Saturday, August 25, 2007

I may just have to ride

Only a high of 77 today (currently sitting at 66), 0% chance of rain, and sunny as all get out. What an awesome, awesome day! I'm going to have to get out and ride. There is no question about that.

I'm pretty sure I can rig something up so that I don't cause any damage to my stitches. Anyhow, the nurse told me that I didn't have to follow everything the doctor said to a T. I did ask her about mountainbiking, and she did say that it sounded pretty extreme and that I should wait until ten days have passed. But the gash they put in me is healing up rather nicely, so I think I'll risk it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you already broke the rules by gonig wakeboarding and jetsking right?? So i think you already took the risk.

Goo said...

actually, the wakeboarding and jetskiing was after the mountainbiking. and then today i played ultimate frissbee.

ah well