Sunday, July 15, 2007

June Monthly Update: only 1/2 a month late!

Well, here are the best articles from June. If you haven't checked them out yet, I suggest you do so, but they are already over a half a month out of date, so be sure to check out everything that has been posted thus far in July

Also, be sure to check out "Randomer returns to its roots... hold on for the ride!" dated June 13. In a nutshell, I have decided that the things I have been writing about haven't had much meaning... so I am going to attempt to write about slightly deeper, more important issues. In addition, "Interacting on a different social plain (one crowded with gnomes)," "The Ultimate Randomer Spot Guide," "'Throw Away Logic,'" and "Pick up my trash for me" are also interesting articles. Not that they're not all interesting, but those couple are the best of the best. Enjoy!

Randomer returns to its roots... hold on for the ride!

See above.

A loss of sleep... due to a brand new laptop

I got a brand new laptop!

Writing. I need to work on that.

Writing about writing.

Writing about writing about writing

Writing about writing about writing.



Rival Factions

About Project 86's new album.

Hangtime and a Gnarly Bridge

About mountainbiking.

I power myself, thank you very much

More about mountainbiking, this time in La Crosse. Just so you know, I rode there again just recently, and it was way, way better.

Interacting on a different social plain (one crowded with gnomes)

About hanging out with friends and getting away from family.



The Ultimate Randomer Spot Guide

A map, which includes mountain boarding, mountain biking, and skiing spots.

"Throw Away Logic"

About thinking logically.

Pick up my trash for me

About someone not being lazy enough to pick up their own trash. Be sure to read Eric's comment putting me in my place.

No comments: