Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Rival Factions

I've been I huge Project 86 fan for years and years, and I am uber stoked for their upcoming album, Rival Factions. They've posted 3 new songs on their myspace, and I've been listening to them over the past several weeks/months. In my opinion, they are absolutely phenomenal! I remember a bit of a blog that Project 86 posted some months in which they claimed that "Some of you may think that you know what a Project 86 album sounds like, but you'll be in for a big change with the next offering!" (or something to that effect.) Well, they were not kidding! From the preview tracks that have been posted, the new album is significantly heavier than everything that they have put out since Drawing Black Lines. Actually, now that I think about it... it is rather Black Lines esque. Enough of my rambling, go check it out for yourself!

No comments: