Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Randomer Monthly Update, the May 2007 Edition

Well, I suppose: it is the 12th of June; I should probably put together the May Monthly Update. I know, it is a bit behind; but May was actually home to some writing! And while you're updating on May, I've been writing rather consistently through the month of June, so be sure to check that out as well. Enjoy!

Cessation of the Maelstrom
About the lack of available free time to write during the school year.

The Bike or Board Quandry
And when I have available free time, what should I do with it?



The Ultimate Randomer Spotguide
A guide to spots I have ridden... mainly mountainboarding, but also including resorts I have downhill skied at, and places I have mountainbiked. Be sure to click on the placemarks. Most include a description/review, and many include photographs.

the End of all Things Will Be Televised
I quit IGA.

Take one down, pass it around, 99 grad parties left to attend!
I graduate.

Graduation party and the first day of work.
Enough said.

Apathy and semicolons
About apathy and semicolons.

No comments: