Thursday, May 31, 2007

Apathy and semicolons.

Yes... I'm apathetic. Apathetic about writing, apathetic about running, apathetic about lifting weights, and apathetic about my faith. Yes, I really am apathetic; very much so. Not to mention apathetic about the correct use of semicolons.

What to do to combat this apathy? Well, starting from the back and working forwards, I could actually DO quiet times. I could lift weights and do pushups occasionally, which I don't. I could run sometime maybe. And I need to start writing every day. Most important out of those being quiet times and writing; but the weight lifting and running are also good too. (Note the incorrect usage of the semicolon.)

Well here is me; writing; and it really is no good. I thought I used to be good; but maybe then I just had something to say. Now I really don;t. I really don;t have anything to say. Yet, I need to write. Write, write, write.

Now you see Goo ramble.

What I really should not have done is take all that time off from writing during the track season, as everything went downhill and off the cliff very, very rapidly.

Actually maybe I was not very good to begin with. I think I'll vote for the latter. It makes me feel better to know that I was sucky to begin with. Huzzah! I'm happy now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever Goo! You were AWESOME to begine with!!! Probably one of the best writers I've ever seen and I'm serious!

Goo said...

well thanks!

but the question is, who are you?