Saturday, May 26, 2007

Take one down, pass it around, 99 grad parties left to attend!!

Well, today is graduation! Yesterday I had my last class period, of highschool EVER, and it only took like 20 minutes or so. It is all rather sureal... nothing has really sunk in yet. But today is graduation, and after that, I am officially, completely, 100% done with highschool! Amazing, isn't it?

So my graduation party is this evening, at 5 o'clock. Almost everyone else is either having a party tonight, or sometime tomorrow; but I honestly don't feel like going to any. My mother said that I have to be at my own, which is understandable. Beyond that, I'll probably stop by my best friend's party for a bit, but that is going to be about all for me. I'll be sure to let you all know how my shindig went down.

Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!...just think...now you get to open up a couple hundred cards that say congradulations, write just as many thank you cards and then you are free for the summer.

Goo said...

you mean, and then i can work for the rest of the summer...

Anonymous said...

when are you moving to montanta? that's where you're moving right?...

Goo said...

yep! in september!