Tuesday, February 6, 2007

School really was delayed

Today we actually started school two hours late.  My alarm clock went off, and my sister came into the room and was like "We're starting two hours late today."  So I turned my alarm forward two hours and went to sleep.  I could really get used to this sleeping in stuff.  Hoping for a delay tomorrow would be way too optimistic though.  (Actually, I said the same thing yesterday.)

 

So far today in my study hall time I've been working on my BSBI application.  I am getting so burnt out, racking my brain trying to pound out these essays.  I tried writing an email asking for clarification on a couple of points in the outline, but it keeps turning out crummy.  I think after I finish typing this I will go relax and read a book or something.

 

On a totally unrelated note, my brother got his hands on this Age of Empires II demo.  I hadn't played an RTS in forever, so I tried it out.  I played some this morning, and it was a load of fun!  I guess it is a pretty old version of AOE, but maybe it'll work on my laptop.  I'm hoping to be able to get my hands on a full version, and then if I really can get it on my laptop, yeah it'd be a lot of fun!  MMM, video games.




Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live™ Spaces friends list. Check it out!

No comments: