Monday, October 9, 2006

old blog

So I just caught the tail end of a “Deal or No Deal” game, and the player got a $137,000 offer from the banker. The odds didn’t look too good, so I was like “take it.” But she didn’t. Then my dad and bro told me that she had gotten a $198,000 offer earlier, but had turned it down. And between the time she had gotten that offer and I started watching, she had knocked out both the $1,000,000 and $750,000 amounts. Anyhow, she didn’t take the $137K, and then knocked out one of the 2 big amounts. Next offer: $97K. Cases available were: the $300, $750, and $500,000. I was like “Hm, maybe take it, maybe not. One in 3 isn’t too bad... but I’m going to just start laughing my head off if she picks the 500 thousand.” And THEN: SHE PICKED THE $500,000! I just started cracking up! It was hilarious! OH MAN, I Loved it! That was great! My entertainment for the evening.

Anyhow onto other news. (But not like its really news.)

What else have I been up to? Saturday night I hung out at Al’s for like 5 hours. We played a couple games of Settlers in that time, and that was pretty fun. Actually that was really fun, I really had a blast. I don’t know if I should write this last part or not. But it didn’t look like Al was having much fun, he seemed like the kids were getting on his nerves. I admit, it was pretty crazy. But I had fun... and thats all that matters, right? No, I’m totally kidding!

Sunday was sweet, I didn’t get hurt playing football. That is definetly awesome. Oh yeah. Right. Now on to what I was going to say about Sunday:

If you really know me, you know that if I go for too long with out working out or doing something physical, I get really pissy and I feel really pent up and I just have to get out and do something.

Well anyhow, I’ve been trying to do some type of work out/physical activity every day that I don’t work (and some of the days that I do.)

So Sunday was sweet, because I got to run around playing touch football (or shove football) for 2 hours, and then I went home and lifted for a while. Yeah, it was pretty much totally awesome.


So tonight I went for a long bike ride, and I was contemplating lifting when I got home. I haven’t yet, but I did pretty much finish up the english essay that I’ve been stressing over for the past four days. Maybe I’ll lift, or maybe I’ll take it easy, go on the internet (and post this(I’m writing on my ancient laptop right now.)), or watch heroes. Horoes. Heroeses. Hercules. Hervest.>>> Haha. Woo randomness. This is getting to be like my journal right now, only more organized with capital letters and more on topic.

Can you believe that? More on topic? Yeah, you really need to read one of my rediculouuusly random journal entries.

Cheerio!!

No comments: