Saturday, October 7, 2006

no ninjas allowed

Well, I'm thinking of writings something of real substance in here... but I really think it isn't going to happen. (I think I tend to start these out with well wayyy too much.) Anyhow, Thursday evening I went mountainboarding at Bruce Mound, and that was just a blast! Yeah I love mountainboarding. And then last night came around, and I thought I was going to have to caretake Snyder park, and the plan was that Dad was going to take Kaitlynn to camp. So I get home, lift for a while, and then right as they are about to leave for camp, he's like "Hey, do you want to drive Kaitlynn to camp tonight?"

So I ended up doing that. On the way up, I picked up two CD's at Best Buy: mewithoutYou's "Brother, Sister" and He is Legend's "Suck out the Poison. mewithoutYou's new album is totally awesome, but I'm still trying to decided if I like He is Legend's new one. It is really poppy, and his voice sounds really different. It sounds really... I can't really put my finger on it, but at times it sucks, (Ha, get it? Suck out the poison? It sucks!) and at times it rocks.... I'll have to make up my mind some time soon.

So yeah and like when I was going through Eau Claire, I was like "woa, I don't think I've ever been here before." My best guess is that the bypass thingy that they have been working on for ages was done (well, I know its done, I just think that is what I was on) and anyhow that was cool... it looks like a big city, like Duluth or the Twin Cities (not that Eau Claire isn't big.) Anyhow so then I was like "What's the speed limit?" and it was like 65, so I was pleasently surprised. On the way back I had my cruise set at 70 mph all the way through Eau Claire, and I didn't have to touch the pedals until I reached the I94 exit. Never thought I'd be able to do that... it was pretty awesome.

Ha I'm just looking at my "transition" to that paragraph and it reads "so yeah and like when." How sucky is that? Very very. Suck out the poison yo.

Back on topic. I ended up getting to hang out at Cody's for about an hour, so that was sweet.

And then today has been work so far. Tonight should be interesting, though, because Al invited me over for supper... and for a game of settlers.

Also, I would like to share this picture that I noticed on one of my friend's (an actual friend, not a "Myspace friend".)Myspace:

no ninjas allowed

But not like anyone is going to read this anyway (maybe on myspace, but not on Randomer.)

No comments: