Wednesday, October 11, 2006

blogging time

Blogging Time.

It is blogging time. Last night I went mountainbiking with a couple of fogies who consistently kick my butt... but it was a lot of fun. One of the old fogies, Dean, who got me into mountainbiking, gave me some tech tips that really helped a lot. That was pretty sweet, but now the hard part is remembering and applying them. But anywho, it was a great ride.

Tonight was pretty insane. It's Wednesday, so it's Plumbline night. Plus, we have a four day weekend coming up so there's no school tomorrow. So it was poker time. I was getting really tired, so I got really stupid... but I still didn't do too badly. Actually, I'm still tired now. I need some sleep. I'm hoping that I can sleep in tomorrow, but I doubt that my body will let me. Yeah.

Actually, I really have nothing, or am too lazy to come up with anything.

Actually, I just thought of a couple of things. I finally got some pictures taken of my car, so I'm going to throw those up in here:





Doesn't my car look good for having 185,000 miles on it?

Actually, I was just looking at them again, and you could see my license plate number in one of them, and since I'm not a complete idiot, I'm deleted it and will edit it before I post it again. You know, just to be on the safe side.

No comments: