Friday, September 1, 2006

Mom's May Sometimes Become Demon-Possessed.

Mom's May Sometimes Become Demon-Possessed.


By Jonny K

Sometimes I think that parents, or in this case, especially mothers can become demon-possessed at the oddest of times. The most common is when I'm already getting a talking to and the phone rings. Is this just my house or does this happen to anyone else? "Zachary Jon Krueger! If I have to tell you one more time I'll...*phone rings, phone rings* "Hello...oh hi...yes my day is terrific...sure I'd love to go to....why yes he's right here...no he can't talk right now." I just think its amazing how fast mom's can change moods to talk to people they are not mad at. Wouldn't it be kind of destructive, however, if they didnt' change from pure evil to a sweet tone when the phone rings? its like "...and you go to your room and think about what..*phone rings. phone ri--* "Hello!? What do you want!? What is that supposed to mean?! Well obviously I want half cheese and half pepperoni...yeah he'll pick it up in 15 minutes, and you better have it ready." Poor pizza boy.

Post a comment here.

No comments: