Thursday, August 24, 2006

Things to do before (or while) I die

Things to do before (or while) I die.


By Goo

Written 8/24/06

Yesterday a friend of mine was going to take me rock climbing, but we got stormed out (hardcore thunderstorms, tornado warnings, hail ... and other such stuff). I was hoping to be able to check rock climbing off the "things I want to do before I die" list (or, in my case, while I die doing those things that I really want to do.)


Things to do before (or while) I die:

1. Go sky diving
2. Go bungie jumping
3. Go rock climbing
4. Learn to BASE Jump and do it
5. BASE on skis
6. Get married
7. Lead someone to Christ
8. Mountainboard real mountains
9. Throw a 360 on skis
10. Do some lift served mountainboarding
11. Get into whitewater kayaking hardcore
12. Do a lot more wakeboarding
13. Ski all year long

Post a comment here.

No comments: