Wednesday, September 27, 2006

about plumbline and hair

Tonight was pretty much awesome. I got to vacum (sp?) out my car! Yeh son!

It did really need to get done, though. So I finally did it! I'm waiting to wash my car until after homecoming, though. You never know... someone might get some bright idea into their head, and decided to do some naughty things to Goo's car. (Lol as I was typing that, I accidentally hit p so it became Goop's Doesn't that look awesome? Goop. Don't start calling me that now!)

But Plumbline was sweet, sweet sweet sweet. Sweet Sweet. I'm loving Plumbline more than ever. And I'm loving being a senior!

Oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. There was something significant that happened before school ended, and that was See You At The Pole. I knew see you at the pole was going down, but I didn't know until Alan drove away that I (and Nathan and Kaitlynn and Brent) was supposed to (or were supposed to) anyhow he wasn't doing it. We were. So we had a little thing to follow, but it was almost better that we didn't know until like right then, because then at least I didn't get any jitters, so yeah it came, and went, and went well! So thank the Lord.

Now back to Plumbline. Lots of cool people showed up, fun games, pretty interesting message, pretty good hang out time afterward (except for the awkwardness which only a few of you know about) but the awkwardness remains anonymous. A Nanny Mouse. But Plumbline was uber sweet, and I made $24 an hour wearing a dress. It came out to a total of $2, but it was probably the easiest 2 dollars I have ever made! And, they didn't get a picture of me, so it never happened. Because, if anyone asks in the future, I will say that I just made this up, and I'm telling you this because I really did make it up so ha! Prove it! (But don't ask me to prove it didn't happen, because we learned in Advanced Science that proving the negative is almost impossible, or at least not feasible.) So yeah no proving the negative.

Did I write about wacky hair day yesterday? I think I forgot to mention it. Actually, I can't remember if I did or not, but I went to school with pigtails. Anyhow, my sister taught me how to put in a pony tail then, and I've got a pony tail in right now and its sweet. Feels different, like I don't have hair! (Except for the pulling at the nape of my neck.) (ha, you ape! Apetastic!)

I should be writing the rough draft for my essay of definition. Oh well, so much for that! Maybe I will right now.

Ha, I just started trying to write that essay, and it is waaay too late for that. I really just need to sleep, and do it tomorrow. It isn't that late yet, but I have been a very sleep deprived little child (jk on the little child) lately.

No comments: