Tuesday, September 26, 2006

mountainboarding and mr. woracheck

Click here to meet about my incident with a turkey today.


Well, in other news...

Went mountainboarding for a tad bit, but due to several factors such as a)riding same trails over and over b)riding by myself for the past (about) 3 months c)not bringing my most pertinent tool, I decided to go home after only about a half an hour and lift for a while. That was pretty fun, so I think I made the right decision.

I also had an interesting expierience early on in the day when I asked Mr. Worachek for some songs for morning music. If you have read some of the founding Randomer writings, then you know about me and Mr. Worachek. But I ended up getting some medieval songs to go along with the homecoming theme. I'll probably right a big thing about my expieriences with morning music some time soon. But for now, good night.

No comments: