Friday, August 18, 2006

Big Words

Big Words


By Goo

Written: 8/18/06

I just wrote and posted a Randomer piece. Lately, I've been doing most of my writing and stuff late at night. (Actuially, not really stuff what I mean is writing.) I think my mind just randomly gets overtly active at this time of the night.

I should really try to increase my vocabulary. Not that I mean I swear a lot, but that using biggish words is fun. I would really like to know more because you sound really smart when you use big words and I like sounding smart. Actually, I'm not sure that I do, (like sounding smart) but if/when I use big words correctly, I really impress myself and impressing myself is not an exceptionally easy thing to do.

Oh yes so now for what I set out to write. I was just thinking that it would be sweet to pubish a book (my grandma told me I should and I was like "yeah right.") But I decided that I am not very good at writing fiction, and when I do I can't/wouldn't be able to stay focused long enough to write a whole novel anyways so it'd pretty much have to be nonfiction, much like the last Andrew Schwab book I read, Insert title here (I can't think of it at the moment.) But yeah it was just a load of thought provoking or generally dumbfounding randomness.

Dang it's late; I should go to sleep.

Related articles: read them in chronological order so they make sense! This is 2 of 4. Click for next article.

Post a comment here.

No comments: