Wednesday, March 7, 2007

More Sunny Delight Hallucinations

Ever since the first time I had Strawberry Sunny Delight, IGA has not had it in stock... until now! There is currently a sale on Sunny Delight, and sitting in the dairy cooler there is one case of Strawberry SunnyD. It isn’t even on the shelf yet (I assume it is for a display), but I spotted it, and was like “YES!” I just had to buy two of them ($1.25 apiece) (that’s a savings of 54 cents apiece) (just thought you might want to know). (I think I overused the parenthesis in the last couple of sentences.)

Anyhow, I bought two Strawberry SunnyD’s, and it is absolutely delicious! Now, if you remember back to the last time I drank Strawberry SunnyD before bed, I had some very interesting dreams. Last night, I drank SunnyD pretty much right before I went to sleep. And guess what? I had some VERY interesting dreams last night! And, like last time, I am not going to detail them here, as they were VERY interesting.

1 comment:

AdZ said...

Dude,

Sunny Delight is probably one of the worst drinks you can get and holds hardly any nutritional value, unless you like high doses of sugar. It is in no way a "juice" drink at all and I think your $1.25 can do better than this, why not some whole fruit smoothies?

There are loads of better drinks than this crap.

Just a comment, dude.

AdZ