Thursday, February 1, 2007

iPod

I think I'm finally going to cave in. I think I'm going to buy an iPod. I am tired of carrying around a 300 capacity CD case CD case and having my Cd's get cracked, scratched, or develop mysterious holes, and I'm tired of my CD player itself skipping if the road is too rough or anything else. I could carry around all that music and more in something smaller than my CD player CD player itself. However, my checking account has been dwindling lately due to things like car insurance and not working enough. So, I have decided to set up an iPod fund, and I will "save up" for one, instead of taking $400 out of my checking account right now. So to give me an incentive to work more, 50% of my paychecks will go into the iPod fund. To give the fund a little jump start, right now I am committing $100 for it.

The iPod fund now stands at $100.
Goal: $400+.

iPod, here I come!

No comments: