Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cinnamon Dolce Lattes cause Blood Blisters (its a natural progression)

Saturday night I went rollerskating with some of my friends at Melody Gardens in Marshfield. We showed up at the rink an hour too early, so we went to Walmart. I knew there was something I needed to buy, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me: As Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engage! It must have gotten released recently when I had my back turned, so I just had to pick it up! (I'll probably write a longer dissertation at a later date.)

From there we meandered on over to Starbucks. The only time I had ever been to Starbucks was when I became brace free,and I have been wanting to return ever since. So this time, the 2nd time around, I ordered the same thing: the Cinnamon Dolce Latte. And it was soooo good! It was so much better the second time around! I have been absolutely craving Starbucks ever since!

Eventually we ended up back at the roller rink. It was a great time, and we did a lot of rollerskating. I acquired a very nicely sized blood blister on my foot, and it still hasn't gone away today. I think it was mainly because on the roller rink, you always had to skate the same way. It is all the roller skating peoples' fault.

No comments: