Friday, November 24, 2006

what should i do with my life?

I am so un-creative. Not creative. Not creative at all. See, Randomer just lies there dormant, (mainly because the website is down) and It is just ready and waiting to display something intensely interesting. But since I am so unutterably lame and have spent the last three days hunting, watching Battlestar Galactica, and reading Dragonsblood, I have absolutely nothing to post there (even if I could.) This fantastically un-creative un-intensely un-interesting blog post will most likely get posted once the server gets back online (when my fam. gets home and powercycles the modem.) But on that note I have overcome the obstacle of not being able to post updates from places other than the computer that Randomer is hosted on with a neat little FTP server. So if anyone needs to uplaod something to a random FTP site for some reason, I've got one.

Time to start a new paragraph. Well what do you want me to say? It just needed to be done. I couldn't continue to ramble aimlessly in the same paragraph, I just had to start a new one so that this rediculousness appears more organized.

(SEE! This (see above) is proof I am not and never could be a writer.)

Which brings up the problem of what I should do with my life. So I ask you: what should I do with my life? Yeah, I don't know either. I know I have to figure it out for myself, buy I was just wondering if you had any input.

Thanks much.

No comments: