Tuesday, October 24, 2006

driving stick

A lot has been going on, and I have been super busy.

Items of note:

Yesterday was the first time that we had snow on the ground! It was there when I woke up, but then melted during the day. It pretty much snowed all day and night, but there wasn't much accumulation. But I am super pumped for skiing! Totally absolutely stoked! I am ready, very ready.... ready to go skiing.

Tonight, among other things I got to go and drive stick with Pastor Steve. It was only my 2nd time, but by the end of it I was doing pretty dang decent. I wish one of my parents had a car that I could practice on, but we don't. Its totally awesome that Pastor Steve has let me practice in their car. That was really cool.

What else? I have way too much homework. I'm sick of school blah blah, normal normal. Blehgarum.

No comments: