Monday, January 21, 2008

An Update of Sorts

Contrary to popular belief, I have been posting quite a bit of different things on Randomer... I have just been sort of neglecting my email update list. Here is an "Update of sorts." Just 3 selected items from recent days for you to check out. Once you make it over to the main site, be sure to browse around and check out everything else that has been going on (most of it is skiing related). So yeah, I hope everyone has an awesome day!


Some photographs from a bluebird day at Big Mountain. This is what it's all about!




Reddi Whipped Korean:
A short video that my brother and some friends made, which I personally think is hilarious! Be sure to check it out. (The filming/editing is excellent, so it really is pretty good.)





Taking pictures at school.

No comments: