Monday, September 10, 2007

A quick update

I am in Montana. Stuff started at 4 o'clock today, so that was awesome, starting to get to know people and what not.

Anyhow, my first morning out here I had to drop my dad off in Whitefish to catch the train, so I decided that I might as well go mountainbiking since I was that close to Big Mtn. So I went biking, and it was absolutely amazing! It was an 8 mile ride to the top, which felt like it took forever, but the scenery was just fabulous! But what goes up must come down, and the 8 mile ride back down the mountain has to probably be the best run I have ever taken down a hill that wasn't on snow. It was just off the wall! Blisteringly fast down super-smooth singletrack for 8 miles... it does not get ANY better than that!

It is getting late and I'm tired, so I'll probably post some photos later on, after I get back from hiking in Glacier National Park. (**snigger snigger snigger**)

1 comment:

AJ Heil said...

/mes will fight off the jealousy...

I just watched a video of a skateboarder that was from Whitefish... he's good...real good.