Sunday, May 20, 2007

Love VS Lust :: Old Randomer

Love VS Lust


By: Goo

12-24-05


Hmm... I think I’ll go check my email. Login... password? What password? Oh yeah I remember. Hmm... Ooo she’s hot... wait bad thoughts bad thoughts... stop stop. Ok here’s my inbox. Wait. Why is there a naked chick next to my email message? Oh wait, she’s wearing a bikini so its “ok.” Hmm what do I see if I can pull my eyes away from her boobs? Oh yeah a dating website... “Find True Love.” Hmm true love. What do I see here? Some sexy chick who I don’t even know. I’m not feeling love right now. I’m feeling lust. What is this? True love? More likely true sex. Do you think I’m going to click on this link to look for the love of my life? Probably not. I’d probably go looking for the hottest girl I can find. Is that true love? No! It is the most outrageous thing ever! It just abhores me to see how the world has fallen around us!

But that hasn’t even hit upon the worst part of the matter yet. Dating websites are one thing... but what about so-called “Christian” dating websites? They are just as guilty! The adds will say something like “Click here to look for sexy Christian singles.” So what, are you going to hook up with someone just because they’re good-looking? How shallow is that?! As Christians we should be better than the world... not going right along with it down into sin!

Absolutely appalling.

No comments: