Sunday, March 18, 2007

About track and starbucks

I wrote this, and then forgot to post it. Pretend I published this the 16th.


I’ve been meaning to write something all week, but the first week of track has been busy busy busy! Practice has been excellent! I know it’s weird, but I actually am having fun running around in circles, even if I have continually been in a varying state of soreness over the past three days. It has been challenging, but fun.

Also, I’ve gotten two days of mountainboarding in already! The dirt season is here, with one weekend of snow left. AKA I love mountainboarding, but skiing this weekend! Yeah son.

Yesterday I was in Marshfield for an ortho, and I got a Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks, and it was oh-so-good! Currently, I totally think that the Cinnamon Dolce Latte is the tastiest liquid I have ever tasted! Last night when I was trying to go to sleep, I could just taste it in my mouth! MMM... Starbucks!

PS Talk about crummy writing.

No comments: