Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So I went skiing this weekend

I've been meaning to write up a really cool post about skiing this weekend, but this post is going to be less than remarkable... basically just a recap.

So we went up to Bohemia. First day of skiing, the weather was great, but the snow was really icy, and it was pretty thin almost everywhere. I really didn't have a problem with it, but my skis weren't enjoying all the rocks. We did end up finding some decent snow, but the majority was crappy. They had the whole Extreme Backcountry blocked off, which really ticked me off as that has the steepest terrain.

Second day, everyone but me decides that we should go ski Indianhead. So we do, and it snowed all day, and there was quite a bit of snow from the day before that had fallen there, so the skiing was pretty sweet. Generally sweet... most powder I've skied all year. AND... the right side (skier's right) t-bar was open! That's the first time that I have skied Indianhead and that t-bar has been open. That definetly is some of their best terrain over there. They seriously should have it open all the time.

Anyhow, enough of mediocre writing. I'll spare you the pain.

No comments: