Thursday, January 25, 2007

WCCN: an update


I just called Paul at WCCN again to see if he had any information on possibly doing an ed for employment type deal.  As of now, he was no more information.  He said that there are several other people interested in doing stuff there, from Granton (I believe), and they all haven't really come to a consensus on direction they want to go with this.  So it is still at about the same spot it was at after our thing on Monday.  I guess he's going to call when he knows something.  When that will be, I have no idea.  Hopefully it is soon!
Here are a couple of journal entries pertaining to this topic between my last blog post and this: 
 
1/24/07
... not to mention the WCCN thing...I'm supposed to hear back from Paul sometime soon, but if I haven't heard by tomorrow, I'm going to call him up during study hall.  I remember my mom saying that even if an employer tells you that they'll call you back, it is still good to call them anyways to show that you're interested. 
Well, I'm definitely interested, so I should definitely call them!
 
1/25/07
And, next hour I'm going to call up Paul Dickenson and see if there is any news on my ed for employment thing.  I've had my mental fingers crossed for the past week!  C'mon ... you know you want to!


Get the Live.com Holiday Page for recipes, gift-giving ideas, and more. Check it out!

No comments: