Monday, November 20, 2006

arrowhead

A lot has happened since I have taken the time to sit down and write anything. I have finally legally become an adult. I spent a weekend at Arrowhead Bible Camp washing dishes. I watched the whole first season of Alias in under a week. It is currently gun deer season. A lot is going down.

I have been feeling entirely way too overwhelmed to do anything much creatively Randomer related. The website has moved (incase you didn't notice), and some other behind-the-scenes stuff has taken place that may help in the long run.

I have been having the inklings of a good many deep thoughts recently, but I have been so busy and worn out and sick that I haven't had much time to pay attention to them. I promise that sometime in the near future some interesting sort of writing will appear on Randomer. But until that time, check out the archives, or read a good book. I actually just started a book (the first one that I've started on my own since the onset of the school year.) It is pretty good thus far.

Cheerio.

No comments: