Thursday, October 19, 2006

ski season is just around the corner

OK I really have to make this fast because it is late. Anyhow lately I have been really busy with an insane amount of school work, work, and trying to keep up with everything else. I'm getting really slack at writing, and it stinks. Pretty much all the writing I've been doing has been for Advanced Composition and college applications. Gar, college applications! I don't like college applications. Talk about a pain in the butt!

Right now I'm listening to an Earth Crisis (RIP) greatest hits cd, its pretty stinking awesome. The only time I had ever really heard Earth Crisis was this one song called "Slither" on Down and Dirty, and so one day I was at a used game store looking through the music and I was like "Hey, its Earth Crisis! I've totally been looking for that cd!" So I picked it up. Its pretty sweet. Like 90's metal/hardcore type stuff. Sweet sweet. Not much swearing, its pretty decent. Yeah I like it.

What else? I'm tired. I should be sleeping. We have prayer group early tomorrow morning. I've had no time to do anything. Like today. Go to school, work my bum off like mad all day at school trying to get my rough draft for my persuasive essay written. After school, 5 hours of work. I get home, and then I have calculus homework to do. Isn't that sick? No time... absolutely none!

Hmm other nastiness. Its that time of year again where I get totally pissed off at school and everything else, and all I want to do is ski but I can't go skiing because there isn't any snow, and the weather is nasty so when I don't work I can't go mountainboarding, and every day its nice it seems like I have to work... and did I mention I want to go skiing?

Yeah, I really really want to go skiing. Snow is in the air: I can feel it! I am so ready to start hitting the slopes, you have no freaking idea! (Unless you know me well)

Slither!

Yeah slither just started. My favorite song on this album (the song I bought it for). My 2nd fav is "Killing Brain Cells".

I love messing up punc.tu.-ation. Mr worachek can't take off points now, can he?? ha WOOT!!

My blogs are so random. I hope you don't get lost on your way to the end.

"From the beginning we search for the end, from the beginning once again." thats a Subseven (RIP) quote.

Goodnight.

No comments: