Saturday, October 21, 2006

crazy amounts of sunny delight

I drank a thing of Sunny Delight at work today. It was like 80% off, and I was like: "64 ounces for 99 cents? I can't turn that down!" So I drank the whole thing. That was awesome! Now THIS blog has something of substance in it! By the way, it was the Orange/Strawberry SunnyD, and I highly recommend it.

Before work I went skiing in my back yard, worked on a mountainboarding video, and actually went mountainboarding for the first time in like forever! It was great to get out and ride. I hit Sardine Hill, and I think I have finally conquered it. I only fell like once, so I pretty much dominated that hill. I have conquered! Woot woot!

I really can't wait to go skiing. Skiing is my life, and I'm living a lie at the moment... because I haven't skied in about 6 months! GAR! I need some snow, yo!

PS I've been peeing like crazy from that Sunny D.

No comments: