Monday, June 4, 2007

Writing. I need to work on that.

Yes, the key to getting good at anything is practice, and practice writing I do not. I want to get good at it (what a bland word, good), yet I can't be bothered to do it at all. I encounter this sort of problem in other aspects of my life; please see Randomer: Apathy and semicolons.

Ha! See, I fooled you! I've already written this, and now I'm forcing you to read it again (if in fact you read the previous example), which I am not guaranteeing you did.

Anyhow, I am very muchly enjoying my new Lenovo laptop! I'm well aware that you probably haven't heard of that brand of computer before, but basically Lenovo is an off-shoot of IBM, and it was the best buy that we could find, even if it wasn't at Best Buy. I already gave you one example of the beauty of Vista, but it is taking me a long time to get all my files moved to and organized on my 500 gig external hard drive. A little bit every now and then, and soon I'll be done. But that thing is amazing: 500 gb of space! I should have no problems with running out of room!

Anyhow, that's all for now. More writing practice at a later date!

No comments: